Some interesting Spring facts:
1. The first day of spring is called the vernal equinox.
2. We’ve used the word “spring” for the season since the 16th century.
3. This season is often associated with rebirth, renewal and regrowth.
4. The earliest known use of the term “spring cleaning” was in 1857.
5. NOW is the time to have your roof inspected.
The days are growing longer and the weather is continuing to warm up. NOW is the time to refocus on roofing maintenance to ensure that winter elements haven’t caused any damage or issues that could compromise performance.
Critical things to consider when having your Spring roof inspection:
- Make sure that whomever is overseeing your roof inspection is trained and experienced to properly identify potential problems.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are followed. Any roof inspector should be properly equipped with a safety gear and have safety plan in place.
- Limit roof traffic. The more traffic on your roof, the more likely its integrity can be compromised. Protect your asset as best you can.
Contact us today to schedule your Spring roof inspection.